Re: How to put text on a curved surface?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87161] Re: How to put text on a curved surface?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 05:58:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <email@example.com>
P_ter wrote: > I would like to put "Mathematica" on a curved surface, e.g. a torus. > Can anyone help here? > with friendly greetings, I haven't tried it but there is an example on this page: http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~gianluca.gorni/Mma/Mma.html