solving a system of polynomial equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87175] solving a system of polynomial equations
  • From: pluton <plutonesque at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 05:15:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Mathematica. I want to numerically solve a system of
N polynomial equations
with N unknowns. I've heard that Mathematica was able to find all the
real/complex solutions due to
the fact that equations only involve polynomials. Is that correct? If
yes, what is the command/method?

thank you,

Pluton