Re: How to put text on a curved surface?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87174] Re: How to put text on a curved surface?
- From: Narasimham <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 05:15:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 2, 1:04 pm, P_ter <peter_van_summe... at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I would like to put "Mathematica" on a curved surface, e.g. a torus. > Can anyone help here? > with friendly greetings, > P_ter You mean the projected/mapped letters should be curved ? Try projecting stencil slots onto the torus from a suitable bright point as light source, which can be even at infinity.. as intersection with the conical rays.