- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87308] need help
- From: haitomi <tpnycity at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 05:17:26 -0400 (EDT)
I need help with two pure functions
1) Li[Ranlist,x] that return a list of x element selected at random from Ranlist. (Is there any way to gennerate random from Ranlist? For example I have RanList=Range[-100,100])
2) the function 4Sumf[x] is computing the sum of 4 squares of x. If I have x=1, this function will gennerate 1^2+0^2+0^2+0^2, if x=4 then 2^2+0^2+0^2+0^2, if x=7 then 2^2+1^2+1^2+1^2
Is anyone out there have any ideas?
Prev by Date:
Re: Label vertices in Graph to display with GraphPlot
Next by Date:
Re: What determines #1 and #2 values (with &) for ContourLabels?
Previous by thread:
Re: CreateDialog Pecularity
Next by thread:
Re: need help