Re: Interpretation with If

Hi,
You need to change the place of the Dynamic function. The If statement is
not evaluated dynamically.

This one works

Interpretation[{init = 0},
 Panel[TabView[{Style["Initialization", Plain] ->
     RadioButton[Dynamic[init], 1],
    Style["Start", Plain] ->
     Dynamic[If[init == 1, Style["True", Green, Italic],
       Style["False", Red, Bold]]]}]], 1 + 1]

best
yehuda