Re: Re: Label vertices in Graph to display with GraphPlot

What was the problem with the documentation?  The documentation for
VertexRenderingFunction has the following as the first entry under
"More Information":

VertexRenderingFunction->f specifies that each vertex should be
rendered with the graphics primitives given by  f[rk,vk], where  rk is
the coordinate position where the vertex is being placed, and  vk is
its name.