Frametick Orientation (2 Questions)

I'm plotting a stackedbarchart with some large numbers on the x-axis of the frame.  Right now they are all jammed in horizontally.  How do I get a slanted orientation?

Second question:  How do I get the Frameticks to show outside the frame rather than inside?  Is it possible to only do this on one side?

Thanks all.