Re: Special Characters in Vista
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87391] Re: Special Characters in Vista
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 05:56:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hobbs, Sylvia (DPH) wrote:
> It seems so strange that you literally have to adjust system permissions
> in order save Special Language Characters in Windows Vista. Yes, I know
> some people have grown weary of the all of the fretting over the Vista
> Operating System: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vje5LVSJYQI
> But Still!!!
> Sylvia Hobbs
Think XP in the short term, and Ubuntu in the medium term!
Prev by Date:
Path, Get, etc.
Next by Date:
Re: Problems with recursive function
Previous by thread:
Special Characters in Vista
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Special Characters in Vista