Re: How does NETLink find MathKernel.exe?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87417] Re: [mg87386] How does NETLink find MathKernel.exe?
- From: Chris Hill <chill at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200804090955.FAA24889@smc.vnet.net>
Joe Eddy wrote:
>So...how does NETLink find MathKernel.exe?
.NET/Link is provided with source code, which is very useful for
determining implementation details like this. The code that finds
MathKernel.exe is getDefaultLaunchString() in NativeLink.cs.
Prev by Date:
Re: Frametick Orientation (2 Questions)
Next by Date:
max and min
Previous by thread:
How does NETLink find MathKernel.exe?
Next by thread:
Pattern problem: How to count from a long list of numbers all occurrences of 2 numbers next to each others?