Re: Player Pro and Packages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87560] Re: Player Pro and Packages
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:30:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
David Park wrote:
> How many people have tried out Player Pro yet?
> I copied my private Applications folder over to the Player Pro folder and
> tried to run a notebook that used a private package. Player Pro found the
> style sheet that came with the package but did not find the package.
> Does anyone know how to incorporate a private package into Player Pro?
> Without that it seems to be rather limited.
I put a package in the 'old' package location beneath the installation
directory. This appeared to work, and did not even require that the
package be encoded (as mentioned on the Wolfram website).
Prev by Date:
Possible bug in WAV export
Next by Date:
Re: Deleting Integrate transformation rule
Previous by thread:
Player Pro and Packages
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Player Pro and Packages