Re: Re: Reduce and Indeterminate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87842] Re: [mg87802] Re: Reduce and Indeterminate
- From: "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:42:01 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4806EE02.email@example.com>
What a delightful sense of humor!
> Yes, a statement can be true, it can be false, or it might not make
> any sense. If it does not make sense, then considering it false is
> just as bad as considering it true.
So, if I don't understand this sentence, it is of no use. If I do
understand it, then it is superfluous.
Very good indeed!
Prev by Date:
Re: Fourier Trasform of a Bessel Function
Next by Date:
Quantile and InverseCDF
Previous by thread:
Re: Reduce and Indeterminate
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Reduce and Indeterminate