Re: Very Long Wait for the Kernel after Reboot

Hello Louis,
This thread has come up before, and I didn't see a subsequent explanation.

I experience the same problem with my mac, and I have two workarounds.
1) Start the kernel explicity under the evaluation menu.
2) Abort the stalled first evaluation and then re-evaluate.

I suspect the problem lies in multiple threading, and the separate
processes of the Frontend and the Kernel. But, I am out of my depth
here.

Craig