Re: Parallel Computing Toolkit with ssh tunnels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87947] Re: Parallel Computing Toolkit with ssh tunnels
  • From: Sascha Kratky <skratky at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 03:24:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Art,

in order for SSH tunneling to work for your configuration, you have to
use active MathLink connections that use standard input and output as
MathLink transport, i.e.,

LaunchSlave["remotehost","ssh `1` math -mathlink", ConnectionType-
>LinkLaunch]

Also see http://documents.wolfram.com/applications/parallel/Configuration/Un=
ix.html

Regards,