Re: Parallel Computing Toolkit with ssh tunnels

Hi Art,

in order for SSH tunneling to work for your configuration, you have to
use active MathLink connections that use standard input and output as
MathLink transport, i.e.,

LaunchSlave["remotehost","ssh `1` math -mathlink", ConnectionType-
>LinkLaunch]

Also see http://documents.wolfram.com/applications/parallel/Configuration/Un=
ix.html

Regards,