need help with Plot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg88005] need help with Plot
  • From: noravanq <sevak_m at>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:38:54 -0400 (EDT)

I have the following situation.

f[z_,t_]=some function
This returns
I want to plot
But it doesn't plot correctly. Depending on t, Select returns either 2 or 4 values. Plot correctly plots only the sections for which Select returns 2 values (it plots two curves), and doesn't plot anything for the interval for t, in which Select returns 4 values.
Can anyone help to fix this?

I should also mention, that if I restrict t to only the interval where Select returns 4 values, Plot correctly plots 4 curves.

Thanks for your help.