Re: Re: OpenerView (with cells?)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88233] Re: [mg88155] Re: OpenerView (with cells?)
  • From: "Thomas Dowling" <thomasgdowling at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

One other point possible worth making is that a similar effect can be
achieved by selecting
Mathematica Preferences -> Interface -> Show Open/Close Icons for Cell
Groups (on a Mac System).  The OpenViewer icon
(side-triangle) then appears with the leading cell of all grouped cells in a
notebook.

Tom Dowling