- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90971] Re: [mg90939] MetaMathematica
- From: Oliver Ruebenkoenig <ruebenko at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 03:00:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200807310655.CAA07617@smc.vnet.net>
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Cca wrote:
> I=B4m in need of a "neutral" sign for indicating that two Mathematica exp=
ressions are equivalent (in the sense that they have the same value). For t=
his purpose, I recently started using Equilibrium. For example:
> Would anyone like to offer a suggestion for such a sign?
How about this?
equinox[e1_, e2_] := FullForm[Hold[e1]] === FullForm[Hold[e2]]
equinox[expr[[n1, n2] ], Part[expr, n1, n2]]
equinox[expr[[n1, n2] ], Part[expr, n1, n3]]
Prev by Date:
Exported PDFs are too big in file size.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Exported PDFs are too big in file size.
Next by thread: