Re: Re: Re: When is a List not a
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91004] Re: [mg90973] Re: [mg90956] Re: [mg90947] When is a List not a
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 03:28:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200807310656.CAA07700@smc.vnet.net>
At 1:15 PM +0100 8/1/08, Peter Lindsay wrote: >just a crazy off-the-top-of-my-head idea here: Why don't Wolfram >publish a manual for Mathematica ? > >Peter Lindsay Amen! And question really is "Why?" --- Why have they neither published anything themselves, nor did they (apparently) even encourage or assist or promote any timely third-person efforts during the (lengthy?) preparation of M6?