Re: Text search within a documentation page?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91029] Re: Text search within a documentation page?
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 03:22:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
AES wrote: > Thanks for backup on this. Agreed - this is a problem! You are right that the documentation centre needs a re-working - somehow there has been too much attention to glitz, and not enough to core functionality and content. Also, accessing the help system seems slower than accessing GOOGLE - at least on my machine! David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk