Re: Method Option

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91030] Re: Method Option
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 03:22:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

if you are lucky, than you know the methods, if you are less lucky
than you have to look into the so called "Documentation" and may be
you find a documentation for the methods. The most excellent example
is the advanced documentation for NDSolve[].

If this is not the case you can try to send some nonsense as Method
and hope you will get an error message that tell you about the allowed
options.

If that all not works than you can ask the WRI Support or the mathgroup.

Regards
   Jens