Re: Can not run Mathematica 6.0.3 on Fedora 9
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91065] Re: Can not run Mathematica 6.0.3 on Fedora 9
- From: kbkb <kbkblee at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:01:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Aug 3, 5:33 am, Paul Smith <phh... at gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > I have just installed Mathematica 6.0.3 on Fedora 9, but when I start > it, I get the following error: > > An error has occurred while Mathematica was starting up. Mathematica > may not function properly until this problem is resolved. You may > choose to continue anyway, but you could encounter additional > problem. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks in advance, > > Paul Same here. It was working until I did "yum update" today....