Re: Running Notebooks inside a notebook:

Hello David

Thank you for the suggestion. It worked good for me.

I see that we don't even need another notebook to repeat the desired contents. Only thing I don't like/understand is if we have Plot[] or other commands without semicolon(;) in the end, there are possibilities that the code stops working. For example, say I have a "error-free" definition, mass=10; in the Inner.nb in the second line, and the first line is some command that does not have a ; in the end, then it gives error saying Tag times mass is protected, as if I am assigning 3 mass = 21. So I had to remove all the Plot[] commands and other commands that don't have ;.

Thank you again,

Regards,
Gopinath