minimize with complex numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91253] minimize with complex numbers
- From: shama shahbaz <shammashahbaz at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:08:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: shammashahbaz at yahoo.com
when i use minimize command with real numbers i get the required answer but
with complex number it doesnt give me any answer or error
Syntax::sntxb : Expression cannot begin with "(1+1 i) ` x+(1-1 i) ` x".
Syntax::tsntxi : "(1+1 i) ` x" is incomplete; more input is needed.
Syntax::sntxi : Incomplete expression; more input is needed.
My minimize expression is
((1+1i)*x +(1-1i)*x )^2 +(x+x)^2
in methamatica it becomes
i want my answer to be in complex number come somebody tell me where i am wrong
Prev by Date:
Re: sum question
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Help with StyleSheets
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrating DiracDelta to get UnitStep
Next by thread:
Re: minimize with complex numbers