Re: x-axis value issues

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg91313] Re: x-axis value issues
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 06:52:55 -0400 (EDT)

hollymolly wrote:

> I posted this on but I thought I would link here,
> too, for better coverage (plus I could download the necessary files).
> Any help is much appreciated!

You could get more answers from this newsgroup by stating your problem
and giving an example of code (and possibly some data) to reproduce the
error. At least, if you post any files somewhere, they should be freely
accessible and not require any form of registration (I tried to download
the files, but I was stopped short since I am not a member of the forum
and no I am not going to become a member of the incriminated forum :)

-- Jean-Marc