Re: x-axis value issues
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91313] Re: x-axis value issues
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 06:52:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
> I posted this on physicsforums.com but I thought I would link here,
> too, for better coverage (plus I could download the necessary files).
> Any help is much appreciated!
You could get more answers from this newsgroup by stating your problem
and giving an example of code (and possibly some data) to reproduce the
error. At least, if you post any files somewhere, they should be freely
accessible and not require any form of registration (I tried to download
the files, but I was stopped short since I am not a member of the forum
and no I am not going to become a member of the incriminated forum :)
Prev by Date:
Re: ODE in mathematica. what is wrong?
Next by Date:
Re: NDSolve precision and velocity problem
Previous by thread:
x-axis value issues
Next by thread:
ODE in mathematica. what is wrong?