Legend text font

Hi,

how can I set the font for a legend text?

I have to use a construct with Showlegend:

ShowLegend[Show[graphics,BaseStyle->{FontFamily->"Arial",FontSize->16}],Legend]

The BaseStyle option does not seem to apply for the legend and I didn't
find an option to set the font for the legend text.

best,

joerg