Conflicting Switch Statements
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91394] Conflicting Switch Statements
- From: Todd Allen <genesplicer28 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:03:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: genesplicer28 at yahoo.com
Why is it if you place 2 switch statements next to each other (as in the test code below), the presence of the second switch interferes with proper execution of the first?
I feel like I'm missing something fundamental. Would you have any ideas on how to make both switch statements co-exist peacefully, as I really need a good way to control which portions of code get executed inside a manipulate statement?
Prev by Date:
reconstruction of 3D grid with connectivity
Next by Date:
LaTex to Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: reconstruction of 3D grid with connectivity
Next by thread:
Re: Conflicting Switch Statements