Conflicting Switch Statements

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg91394] Conflicting Switch Statements
  • From: Todd Allen <genesplicer28 at>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:03:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Folks,

   Why is it if you place 2 switch statements next to each other (as in the test code below), the presence of the second switch interferes with proper execution of the first?

   I feel like I'm missing something fundamental.  Would you have any ideas on how to make both switch statements co-exist peacefully, as I really need a good way to control which portions of code get executed inside a manipulate statement?

Best regards,