Non Default stylesheet format and syntax coloring

Hello everyone,

When I open a new notebook, it has the =93NaturalColor=94 stylesheet
format because I prefer it to the =93Default=94 format.
In the Mathematica Preferences, I changed the font color for =93Global
symbols that have no values assigned=94. Problem is that this new color
for unassigned symbols shows up in a notebook that has the =93Default=94
format but not the =93NaturalColor=94 one=85 I guess the =93NaturalColor=94
format does not inherit the changes I make in the preferences=85

Does anyone knows how do I solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance. (Mathematica 6.0.2 on OSX 10.5.4)