Extending running memory of Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91496] Extending running memory of Mathematica
- From: "Tugrul Temel" <temelt at xs4all.nl>
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:05:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200808230543.BAA21645@smc.vnet.net>
I need simple directions about the following problem.
1) I have 3 GB RAM
2) Mathematica 6.0.3 only uses 2 GB RAM when running a code.
3) The code aborts in the middle saying that insufficient memory.
What should I do to direct Mathematica to use the full capacity 3 GB memory
of my computer?
I hope you can provide me some guidance.
Prev by Date:
four dimensional plot
Next by Date:
Re: A curious result?
Previous by thread:
Re: Non Default stylesheet format and syntax coloring
Next by thread:
Re: Extending running memory of Mathematica