Re: four dimensional plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91523] Re: four dimensional plot
- From: Narasimham <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 05:06:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Aug 24, 4:08 pm, shingo <shingo.yoshim... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi guys. I have some troubles in plotting. > I'd like to plot the value of the function $f(x,y,z)$. This function > $f$ can be evaluated only by numerically. I tried to use the built-in > function "ListContourPlot3D", but it didn't work well. If you have any > advices, please give it to me. Thanks in advance. > > shingo Are intervals/data steps for x or y uniform?