Re: four dimensional plot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg91517] Re: four dimensional plot
  • From: Clifford Nelson <cjnelson9 at>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 05:05:46 -0400 (EDT)

In article <g8rfei$f9h$1 at>,
 shingo <shingo.yoshimura at> wrote:

>  Hi guys. I have some troubles in plotting.
>  I'd like to plot the value of the function $f(x,y,z)$. This function
> $f$ can be evaluated only by numerically. I tried to use the built-in
> function "ListContourPlot3D", but it didn't work well. If you have any
> advices, please give it to me. Thanks in advance.
> shingo

Four dimensions can be shown with the Synergetics coordinate system:

SynergeticsApplication7.nb (2 MB) - Mathematica Notebook at:

 Cliff Nelson

Dry your tears, there's more fun for your ears,
"Forward Into The Past" 2 PM to 5 PM, Sundays,
California time,
Don't be a square or a blockhead; see:;search_per