Re: incorporating long dendrogram into TeX document
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91584] Re: incorporating long dendrogram into TeX document
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 03:17:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Slater wrote:
> I have my long dendrogram, which I can save as a PDF.
> But if I try to refer to it using the
> environment, only the very initial
> parts of the dendrogram appear (the float
> is too big).
> I can print out the PDF as a multiple page
> document, which I guess is how I would like
> it to appear in my TeX output too.
You might consider using *pdfpages*: "This package simplifies the
insertion of external multi-page PDF documents into LaTeX documents.
Pages can be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put
several logical pages onto each sheet of paper."
Prev by Date:
unwanted Complex result
Next by Date:
Re: Superimposing Normal on a Histogram of data
Previous by thread:
incorporating long dendrogram into TeX document
Next by thread:
Manipulate evaluates repeatedly - how do i stop it