Re: incorporating long dendrogram into TeX document

Paul Slater wrote:

> I have my long dendrogram, which I can save as a PDF.
>
> But if I try to refer to it using the
> \begin{figure}
> \end{figure}
>
> environment, only the very initial
> parts of the dendrogram appear (the float
> is too big).
>
> I can print out the PDF as a multiple page
> document, which I guess is how I would like
> it to appear in my TeX output too.

You might consider using *pdfpages*: "This package simplifies the
insertion of external multi-page PDF documents into LaTeX documents.
Pages can be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put
several logical pages onto each sheet of paper."

   http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/pdfpages/

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc