Re: How to parse equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91647] Re: [mg91621] How to parse equations
- From: "Stuart Nettleton" <Stuart.Nettleton at uts.edu.au>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 01:53:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Technology, Sydney
- References: <20080829090803.Q6DUZ.38251.imail@eastrmwml34>
Thank you Bob, very neat! Stuart On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:08:03 +1000, Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net> wrote: > Variables /@ eqns -- UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views the University of Technology, Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.