Re: Re: Re: v.7.0 issues

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94050] Re: [mg93855] Re: [mg93827] Re: v.7.0 issues
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 05:43:45 -0500 (EST)

John,

First of all... thanks.

On issue (1), when you say

> For example, if you have a multiple cell selection, you need to
> right-click on one of the selected cells

you mean to say, "you need to right-click on THE BRACKET OF one of the
selected cells". (I was already right-clicking on a selected cell, of
course.)

And it's easier said than done, by the way.

On issue (2), I would like to see a BRIEF walk-through of restoring the
old behavior, if that's possible.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at longhorns.com