Re: Manipulate slider moves from top to side

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94067] Re: Manipulate slider moves from top to side
  • From: Hugh Goyder <h.g.d.goyder at cranfield.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 07:13:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear John, thank you for your prompt response.

The sliders don't quite move according to your heuristic. When the
laptop is docked and I am working on a screen that is 1280 by 1024
then the sliders are on top. When working un-docked, i.e. directly on
the laptop, the screen is 1280 by 800 and the sliders appear on the
left hand side. This does not involve any use of a data projector.

I have made a pdf under each set-up which shows the differing
locations of the sliders. I have sent these separately.

Does anyone else have this difficulty?

Regards

Hugh Goyder