Re: Notation package in v7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94302] Re: Notation package in v7
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 04:45:13 -0500 (EST)

Jaccard Florian wrote:

> I just tried the Notation package in v7.
> In the help browser
> (Notation/tutorial/NotationSymbolizeAndInfixNotation), I tried the first
> three Inputs and already got en error message...

Florian,

Could you be more specific, please? What error message(s) did you get?

> seems that <<Notation`
> doesn't work anymore on my computer.
>
> Could you try on your computers? Would be intersting to know if it's a
> general problem or if it's just a bug of my system.

I have evaluated the whole notebook without any problem (I have not got
any error nor warning messages, as far as I can tell...) and did some
basic tests with Symbolize, which seems to work as expected.

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc