Re: Clever way to manipulate lists

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94422] Re: Clever way to manipulate lists
  • From: guerom00 <guerom00 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 06:57:08 -0500 (EST)

Thank you very much all for this plethora of different solutions,
which all works :)
Of course, the concept of lists is central in Mathematica and somehow,
I still have difficulty to completely wrap my head around it
(especially when it is lists of lists i.e. with an additionnal
level ).
But I'm getting better ! :D

Thanks again