Re: use of a notebook inside another notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94434] Re: use of a notebook inside another notebook
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 06:59:17 -0500 (EST)

If the NotebookObject for notebook A is called nba then, from notebook
B execute the following:

SelectionMove[nba,All,Notebook];
SelectionEvaluate[nba];

One way to assign the NotebookObject for notebook A to the parameter
nba would be to execute

nba=EvauationNotebook[]

in notebook A.

I hope this helps...