Re: Mathematica And Cron
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85207] Re: Mathematica And Cron
- From: Ney Lemke <ney.nlemke at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 03:24:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 1, 5:23 am, "aaronhirshb... at yahoo.com" <aaronhirshb... at yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a C Shell Script that runs a mathematica package > > math -cleanStart -run "<<PackageName.m" > tempfile > > This runs fine except when I try to start the script with CRON. Then > mathematica doesn't work. > Any advice? Is C Shell the wrong shell to use? Try to use the full math path.