Positioning in CellFrameLabels

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg85307] Positioning in CellFrameLabels
  • From: Dr Reinhard Simonovits <Reinhard.Simonovits at>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 19:42:39 -0500 (EST)

There is a CellFrameLabels problem.

\>", "Text",
     "Chapter 2:", Inherited}, {Inherited, Inherited}}]

CellFrameLabels is always centered concerning the thickness of the cell.

I would like to have Chapter 2:  always at the top line of the CellFrameLabel.

How do I do this? The solution should work in M5.2 and M6.

Thanks in advance.

              Dr. Reinhard Simonovits
Handelsakademie  |  Karl Franzens University
Math Department  |  Inst. for Mathematics
Grazbachgasse 71 |  Heinrichstrasse 36
               A-8010 Graz, Austria

Email: Reinhard.Simonovits at