RE: Where to put ConvexHull3D.m

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85422] RE: [mg85394] Where to put ConvexHull3D.m
  • From: Šerých Jakub <Serych at panska.cz>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:13:41 -0500 (EST)

May I add one more question to this? What does mean that special apostrophe
symbol (I don't know the english name of it) on the end of each package name,
when it has to be opened in Mathematica?
I was searching about it in the documentation and I have found only, that it
means non exact numeric value, when it is added to the end of number in ouput
(for example 0.333`).

But I haven't found any information about the meaning of the same symbol in
connection with packages (like here in the original question <<
"ConvexHull3D`";).

Thanks for the info

Jakub