Re: Import pdf problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85454] Re: Import pdf problem
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:08:01 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com>
In article <fomk5s$hvk$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Mark Fisher <particlefilter at gmail.com> wrote: > > I'm importing data from pdf documents on a web site. This works well > most of the time. But for a few of the pdfs, Mathematica "barfs" and > does not return either the "Pages" or the "Plinatext". (I am only > really interest in the "Plaintext".) Instead it produces error > messages such as "Expected PDF object" and "Expected array operator > argument", etc. > Might try this in comp.text.pdf group also.