Re: General question about WebMathematica

I am pretty sure that the current version of WebMathematica only works
with Mathematica version 5.2. I believe Wolfram are updating it to
work with version 6.0, but are not finished yet. I don't know whether
you will be able to use it with a student license when it is ready.