Re: open URL programmatically?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85483] Re: open URL programmatically?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:09:48 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 11, 12:03 pm, Mark Fisher <particlefil... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I know how to create a hyperlink and click on it to go to an URL in my
> browser. But I don't know how to write a program that does that
> without making the user click. In other words, I'd like a function
> such as
> that goes to the URL in the browser. Any ideas?
On Windows one can use Run and start:
Prev by Date:
Re: Tooltips and PlotMarkers
Next by Date:
Re: Integrating x^b*Log[x]^m gives wrong result?
Previous by thread:
open URL programmatically?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: open URL programmatically?