Re: Differential Equation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85550] Re: Differential Equation
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:56:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

and what is SD[] ?? and is x2 eventual x^2
Can you please post valid Mathematica syntax
or did you expect you find an analytical solution
with DSolve[] to an ode with an unknown functional
SD[y[x],x] ??

And posting to a public news group with
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential"
is nonsense.

Regards
   Jens