Re: How should I start with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85595] Re: How should I start with mathematica?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 06:28:17 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 14, 6:59 am, AES <sieg... at stanford.edu> wrote: > Camille JORDAN <ynce... at gmail.com> wrote: > > If you can master those 3 books then update your knowledge about new > > functionality on version 6.0 with > > >http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/guide/Mathematica.html > > Good suggestion -- if it weren't for the fact that that particular page > has (by actual count) **one hundred and twenty three** (123) separate > links on it -- each of which you'll have to click to, one at a time, and > then click back from -- not to mention the scrolling and the perhaps > dozen or so links you'll have to click to or nested cells you'll have to > open within each of those pages. Actually I only found 86, of which only 7 are titled "New in 6" ;-)