Re: Pythonika - Difficulties to install

Pedro Costa wrote:
> I am having difficulties to install Pythonika in Windows Vista. When I go to compile, an error occurs therefore the archive "pythonikatm.c" it is not found.
> Where it is this archive? I only found "pythonika.tm"!
> Thanks.

This is explained in the tutorial on compiling MathLink programs:
tutorial/MathLinkDeveloperGuide-Windows

You need to process the .tm file with mprep.  This is done by the
Makefile supplied with Pythonika, you just have to edit the paths first
so that they match your specific configuration.

But if you are uncomfortable with compiling C code, why don't you just
use the precompiled executable from the package?