Re: Default font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85652] Re: Default font
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 07:22:59 -0500 (EST)

You use Stylesheets to control the look of various Cell types.
Use Menu, Format, Edit Stylesheet. Then modify the styles for the cell types.
You can do many modifications with the Format menu, but I usually use
Shift-Ctrl-E to look at and modify the underlying specification.
Unfortunately the documentation is not too complete. There is a tutorial at
my web site that will help you get started.

You always have to save a Stylesheet with a Save As. An ordinary Save won't
update it. You save them in your Front End, Stylesheets folder.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/