Vertex in Graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85695] Vertex in Graph
  • From: Gaudium <nesearal at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 02:03:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello All,

I use LayeredGraphPlot[{1->2,1->3,3->5}] and  get a graph. In this
graph when I move a vertex with the mouse, the connected edges also
move, so that the graph doesn't get destroyed. However when use
VertexRenderingFuction to color my vertices, the vertices do not move
together with their edges. The vertices and edges are drawn
seperately. Is there a way, to produce a graph using
VertexRenderingFunction or EdgeRenderingFunciton and still be able to
move the vertices with the mouse, so that the connected edges also
move together? Thank you.

Nese