Plotting points of the function at increments.

Hi All,

I am trying to plot the points of this function at increments of 1 :-

Plot[0.5x+5,{x,-5,5},PlotPoints*10]

I wish to have an 'X' at each point on the line at f[1], f[2], f[3] . etc
Hopefully I can adjust the size & colours of the 'X' markers aswell.

Any advice or help gratefully received.

Many thanks.
Best Regards - Lea Rebanks...