Re: Default font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85716] Re: Default font
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 06:52:06 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I had this same frustration. My personal StyleSheet is based on the
  JournalArticle.nb. I used a text editor to edit both Core.nb and
PublicationDefault.nb to change of occurences of Courier text (ugly)to
Times. I also changed the SingleLetterItalics to False wherever I found it.

My notebooks now look the way I want them to. I got some complaints from
Wolfram support about this, but I got no other solution offered to do
away with the ugly Courier font.

As always, your mileage may vary. Cheers.

Kevin

--

Kevin J. McCann
Research Associate Professor