Printing notebook: Header corrupted (v6)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85872] Printing notebook: Header corrupted (v6)
- From: Thomas BOHL <Thomas.Bohl at cern.ch>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:45:39 -0500 (EST)
with Mathematica 6 on Linux and Windows XP I have the following problem
that the unselection of "no header on first page" does not work: as a
consequence when printing a notebook, the header is some "nonsense"
(explained later what it means):
Here is the procedure:
- under File - Printing Settings - Headers and Footers: unselect "no
header on first page"
- print notebook and observe that header is some "nonsense" and not the
the notebook name; in fact the "nonsense" looks like the text string
found in the Headers and Footers dialog under "right aligned"
- re-open the Headers and Footers dialog and you will see that the text
under "right aligned" is not any more the original one; it is shortened
with respect to what it was originally and this shortening renders the
syntax false (that is my impression)
I could not find anything related in the documentation and would like to
ask you how to get a header on the first page when a notebook is printed?
I am using the default style sheet.
Thank you very much and kind regards,
Prev by Date:
Re: Module and Manipulate Oddity
Next by Date:
Re: Using Fourier and InverseFourier instead of Convolve
Previous by thread:
Re: Plotting Time Series
Next by thread:
PointSize (and shape) frustration